top of page
banner join.png

Become an
angel sponsor

There's an angel inside all of you. Become a  sponsor today and experience the thrill of  helping others as an angel in disguise.

Feel awesome about looking so good




65% net proceeds to benefit 501(c)(3) *

Sponsors Only Discounts Prices

Receive 20% regular retail on all product purchases. 

Referral program

Earn 5% shopping credit for every referral purchase  (including repeat purchases).

Florida Fashionista Brand

Receive bulk buying discounts on Florida Fashionista branded merchandise (to fundraise for your personal charities).

Additional Perks
  • Posting privileges in the Fashionista Photo Gallery*

  • Participate as models & spokeswomen on the Fashionista Blog*

Fashionista Angel Sponsor

be an angel in disguise

"Angels in disguise" 

We hope you'll join this amazing group of women, as an Angel Sponsor. Each of us can make a difference through the love of fashion and experience the thrill of helping others.  There is so much to gain by giving and by giving, you gain so much more.

You're about to feel awesome about looking so good!


65% of all net proceeds from subscription revenue is contributed to our charitable giving program. The remaining 35% will go to help offset benefits given to the Angel Sponsors and to cover operational costs.   


Our Giving Program includes the highly rated 501(c)(3)'s below:

  • Dress for Success

  • Children's Dream Fund

  • Positive Spin Inc.

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 7.04.43 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 7.06.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 7.05.39 PM.png
bottom of page